Friday, November 09, 2007




















My Fellow Delta Heatwaves,

Tommorrow, November 10 is another significant day for me.This is the day, in which I founded a dance group that has evolved throughthe last 10 years.We called ourselves the Delta Heatwaves Dance Group which has a primary based in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Perhaps this group has become to be also my alter ego, my brain child. It is in this group that helps shape my inner self. It is in this group that I learned life at its best!It is in this group that I found myself of belongingness and the spirit of brotherhood and friendship.This group is my lifetime achievement and was something to be proud and cherish of.We are not always winners but our friendship is our real trophy. We find excellence through out our experiences.It is through this group that I found out that Dance is an extension of my Artistic expressions. It is with this group that help me become a more strong and mature person.

Im happy that we have reached 10 years already. Im looking forward for more years to come. And thank you to all who supported us through this years. Congrats to my co- founder Gerold Flores and to all the members who continue to be with us. Our achievement and influence as a group in our locality is but a treasure! I wish your enjoyment to our anniversary gathering tommorrow, how I always wish I could be there with you, perhaps next year when I go home there! And I I'll try my best to upload more of our videos in you tube dot com.

Best Wishes!

John Becaro
DHEWADA standard bearer

No comments: